AIM
djfoss1

The Best Movie Ever The Best Movie Ever

Damn

I'm serious, this is the best thing I've ever seen o Newgrounds. No joke. The opening was so tite, and I hella expected it to suck, and alll the sudden things are dancing, and that music is so fucking tite. Woo! Good job!

Britain vs America Britain vs America

Nice movie

I like how we beat up Britain. Anyway, to all you mad Brits: this was just part of his English project, and to be fair we did win the war, and then we saved your ass in WWII, so cut us some slack.

THE VOID THE VOID

Great game!

Your poems and artwork are so deep, I feel like I can really connect to a lot of them. I can't possibly believe that this game has such a mediocre rating. I really think that you should take your poetry and put it into a remake of this game, except leave out the begining flash sequence. Maybe you could animate some of your poems, and if both those suggestions don't work, fuck newgrounds.com, go get yourself published! I'd buy your poetry!

Stickfight 4 Stickfight 4

Awsome!

Nice job, man! I really like stick animations, there easy to make, and they allow animators to experiment with new techniques. Your style is awesome, and the gritty-ness and fluid frame by frame animation is just great. Keep it up!

Welcome to The Portal Welcome to The Portal

Nice!

I can totally sympathize with you. This is hella funny, and probably true.

The Pygmy Shrew The Pygmy Shrew

That was so funny

Keep up the good work

all yor base r blong 2 us all yor base r blong 2 us

This movie rocks!

I checked this one out today cause it was featured. It kicks ass! Major props to the author.

Oompa Loompa March Oompa Loompa March

Oompa-Loompa's are always funny

Nice job

Gun Fight (improved) Gun Fight (improved)

Not half bad...

Not half good either. But an effort was, well, made.